Monday, June 6, 2011

Second Life Anime

Turning your Second Life Avatar into Anime Character. I haven't try Viewer 2 however I'm using Phoenix client. I think many of the clients will have this setting too. You can try.

Go to your Phoenix Viewer menu> World> Environment Settings> Sky Setting:
- Sky presets: Orac - Drawing Underground Comic
- Sun/Moon Position: 0.497
- East Angle: 0.55
- Scene Gamma: 0.61
You can play around with the above figures. You will get photos like below.
You just need to find a nice sim setting for your photo session. And you can save a lot of time doing your photo touch up. SL client itself can do the job.





Oh, and of course if you plan to touch it up with Photoshop the result would be much more different. :-)
I played with the different sky setting and just desaturate the photo a little and come up with this result.
Quite "comical".


Photo location: Love Diary

Skin: The Body Co - Lavender Skin (currently my favourite skin)
Hair: I modified this hair. You can find any hair to mod to your liking.
Uniform: Bubblez Design - VK Day Class Uniform (might come up with the male version uniform soon :-) )
Eyes: Fashism - Sunrise Dark Red Eyes (like I've said before. I love Fashism eyes)
Weapon: DCS - Double Bladed Staff(modern) v3.0 (This is one of my old weapon from DCS. Not sure if it's still for sale)
Pose: Sadistic Hacker - Free Katana Poses (group gift)
Boots: J's - J's Real Toe 2WayShort Boots Black (this is also one of my favourite boots).

No comments:

Post a Comment