Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Trip Back To 1920 Berlin


I took a trip back to 1920 Berlin. Trying to study some German before I go over tomorrow. Not to Berlin though.... but some other part of Germany.

Wow! Look very nice. And the best thing is the creator has strict rules about outfits and styling. This is to ensure the sim will have 1920 feel.

Ok... time for a change to look like 1920. So I went to a barbershop to try to get my hair cut and get a dress.

 There! My new look for 1920! YAY!!!

After feeling more at home, I got my friend Robben in as well. Just for posing in my blog for 1920 style. ahahahah!! He seems to have done better job than me in 1920 styling though.

Vielen Dank!

Picture A - Love Later 
Skin: LAQ - Tess 2 Fair
Eye: Fashism - Sunrise Eyes - Brown S
Hair: Zero Style - Komugi
Glasses: Bubblez Design - Gothica Nerd Glasses
Clothings, boots, luggage: Magi Take (free group gift)
Umbrella: Old Time Prims @ 1920s Berlin Project (free)

Picture B - Love Later
Skin: LAQ - Tess 2 Fair
Eye: Fashism - Sunrise Eyes - Brown S
Hair: Sixty Nine - Neguko DarkBrown
Clothings: Old Time Prims @ 1920s Berlin Project - Lily - Burgundy dress (free)


Picture B - Robben Zero
Clothings - Muism
Glass - Kumaki glasses
Hair: Shag - Player of Games slate
Mouth pipe: Bubblez Design - from 1950 Outfits (free)
Umbrella: Old Time Prims @ 1920s Berlin Project (free)

No comments:

Post a Comment