Friday, June 18, 2010

L&H Design - LoveUForever MusicBox (free group gift)

I love music box. It's one of my favourite thing and I would like to share this with you.

You can come to L&H Design shop, activate the group tag to get LH - LoveUForever MusicBox for free.

The music box is 28 prims. The rotating crystal couple doll is not link with the music box. So if you like you can take it out and it will reduced to 22 prims.

Touch the top cover will open the box and play the music. Touch it again to close the box and it will stop the music and become a jewelry box.

Hope you like it. I make this tranferable so you can give your friends.

Please do not resell this since I offer it for free.

Thanks to Holden and Yiting who have helped me to finish this project.

Love Later

No comments:

Post a Comment